Keep your members up to date on your church blog.
The Knights of Columbus invite you to help our Christian brothers and sisters who are suffering so much in the middle east. Just click:
Please support St. Paul PTO and purchase a raffle ticket for the
Weekly Winners Raffle
• $200 drawing first Monday of the month starting in September
• All other drawings $50
• First drawing is on September 4, 2015 (due to holiday)
• Winners drawn each Monday of the 2015-2016 school year
• Winning tickets are eligible to be drawn again
• Proceeds go to St. Paul School
• $20 per ticket
• Make checks payable to: St. Paul PTO
Tickets may be purchased in the school office or available for purchase after masses on August 29th, 30th and September 27th in the church lobby.
Please contact Jamie Archer for tickets or more information.
Support the Respect for Rights of Conscience Act by writing President Obama, Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, your U.S. Senators (Blunt and McCaskill) and your U.S. Representatives (Akin and Carnahan) using the below letters. Thank you for making your voice heard to protect our freedom of conscience and civil rights!
Contact your political leaders
President Barack Obama, The White House,
1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW,
Washington, D.C. 20500 (202-456-1111)
(202) 456- 1111 www.whitehouse.gov
Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, S.W.
Washington, D.C. 20201
Senator Roy Blunt
260 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington DC 20510
(202) 224-5721 Blunt.senate.gov
Senator Claire McCaskill
506 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
(202) 224-2561 McCaskill.senate.gov
435 Cannon House Office Building
Washington, DC 20515
(202) 225-1621 Wagner.house.gov
St Paul now offers Electronic Offertory for your convenience in sharing yourwith your church. It is secure, eliminates check writing, and offers flexibility in days of the month you contribute. Click on the Online Giving icon on the left side of the page to sign up and support your parish.