To volunteer to work with children or teens at St. Paul's Catholic Church, the following Archdiocesan guidelines MUST be adhered to and all necessary forms MUST be completed and returned to Sandy Reynolds, Child Safety Coordinator in the Parish Office prior to any volunteer opportunities or assignments.
1. MISSOURI FAMILY CARE SAFETY REGISTRY
All volunteers 18 years or older, must complete the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services "Worker Registration" form. This completed form registers you in the Family Care Safety Registry of Missouri, which provides criminal record checks updated every two years while you are a volunteer.
- St. Paul parish will pay the Family Care Registry fee.
- If you have completed this form for another Agency or Parish, you need only provide your SSN to update the background check on file.
- This process may also be completed on-line at your expense ($11) at the following web site: http://www.dhss.mo.gov/FCSR/
2. PROTECTING GOD'S CHILDREN WORKSHOP
All volunteers 18 years or older must attend a Protecting God's Children Workshop given by the Archdiocese of St. Louis before working with minors. Click here for a schedule of upcoming workshops in the archdiocese
3. CODE OF ETHICAL CONDUCT
All volunteers 18 years or older must read and sign the "Commitment to Ethical Conduct for Clergy, Employees and Volunteers Working with Minors” for the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
All completed forms should be sent to the parish office c/o Sandy Reynolds, Child Safety Coordinator. Any questions regarding this process, please contact 636-343-1234 ext. 133.