To volunteer to work with children or teens at St. Paul's Catholic Church, the following Archdiocesan guidelines MUST be adhered to and all necessary forms MUST be completed and returned to Sandy Reynolds, Child Safety Coordinator in the Parish Office prior to any volunteer opportunities or assignments.
To read The Code of Ethical Conduct for Clergy, Employees and Volunteers and For all Archdiocesan Safe Environment Policies, Information and Resources: Click here .
1. MISSOURI FAMILY CARE SAFETY REGISTRY
All volunteers 18 years or older, must complete the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services "Worker Registration" form. This completed form registers you in the Family Care Safety Registry of Missouri, which provides criminal record checks updated every two years while you are a volunteer.
- St. Paul parish will pay the Family Care Registry fee.
- If you have completed this form for another Agency or Parish, you need only provide your SSN to update the background check on file.
- This process may also be completed on-line at your expense ($13.25) at the following web site: http://health.mo.gov/safety/fcsr/pdf/registrationinstructions.pdf.
2. PROTECTING GOD'S CHILDREN WORKSHOP
3. BACKGROUND CHECK FORMS: Click Here
volunteers 18 years or older must attend a "Protecting God's Children
Workshop" given by the Archdiocese of St. Louis before working with
minors. For a list of upcoming sessions, and to register "Click here..." 4. CODE OF ETHICAL CONDUCT FORMS: Click Here
All completed forms should be sent to the parish office c/o Sandy Reynolds, Child Safety Coordinator. Any questions regarding this process, please contact 636-343-1234 ext. 133.